a surge in covid cases has led governor jay inslee to enact new restrictions in our state, some of which impact our campuses. while our campuses remain open under strict and thorough safety rules implemented at the start of fall quarter, there are some unavoidable temporary closures to announce.
at spokane community college, they are as follow:
- the fitness center and pool are closed effective tuesday, nov. 17. instructional classes can still use those spaces.
- orlando’s restaurant is closed to dine-in services beginning tuesday, nov. 17 and will be done with to-go ordering on friday, nov. 20.
- the bakery is open this week and will close on monday, nov. 23 due to the quarter ending.
- the greenery is open with the same restrictions already in place (no more than five people in the shop).
- inspiration salon will remain open with same restrictions already in place.
at spokane falls community college:
- the fitness center is closed, effective tuesday, nov. 17. instructional classes can still use the space.
we all must do our part to help curb the spread, by practicing social distancing, wearing a mask and washing surfaces and hands often. the health and safety of our students, staff and faculty is our utmost concern.